"Cashing out" earned Lindens to Paypal, How do I do that?

KittyMel Ivercourt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4381 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

KittyMel Ivercourt wrote:

Ok it is appearant that I am a noob at being a merchant lol cause I just started my own store on Marketplace and I have no idea how to send Linden dollars to my Paypal instead of the earnings come to me inworld. How do I do that? Thanks for you help
:)

The direct answer is you don't send Lindens to Paypal.  They will accumulate in our Linden Balance.  When you use the Linden Exchange to sell Lindens as per the supplied link above, the proceeds will accumulate in your USD Balance.  You then go to Process Credit on Linden Exchange to have your USD Balance transferred to Paypal.  

Exactly what Kenbro Utu has said.

Cashing out Lindens is rewarding I think lol and quite easy to be fair.

Head to www.secondlife.com and log in, in the "Linden Exchange" panel click 'Manage' Then "Sell L$"

On this page type in the amount of L$ you wish to sell under "Quantity of L$" then once you do that click "Sell" You will have to enter your details to verify the transaction.

Now all this does is put USD in your Second Life account which are unusable in-world but can be used to pay for land and marketplace items I believe. Once you have the USD click 'Manage' at the left again then hit 'Process Credit'

This page is where you get your USD to your PayPal.

Below will be a list of options on methods if you have PayPal it'll be there in a green bold underlined font saying 'PayPal' click that link and on the next page type in the amount of USD you wish to transfer from your Second Life account to PayPal it will mention that it taks off $1 for doing this. Then hit Process and within 5 working days your PayPal will be credited :)

• 1 year later...

ive been trying to send money from Linden Research, Inc to my paypal account,  everything is fine on their end, but when it gets to paypal it wont let the payment in and returns it to Linden Research, Inc.
I can send and recieve from paypal to paypal and forward to my bank account, but cant recieve from Linden Research, Inc...... why? and can this be fixed please, its urgent. thank you for your time.

Sherrif47 wrote:

ive been trying to send money from Linden Research, Inc to my paypal account,  everything is fine on their end, but when it gets to paypal it wont let the payment in and returns it to Linden Research, Inc.

I can send and recieve from paypal to paypal and forward to my bank account, but cant recieve from Linden Research, Inc...... why? and can this be fixed please, its urgent. thank you for your time.

How long have you been waiting?  From what I hear, it can take some time to process.

...Dres

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4381 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.