Unassociated Listings?

Czari Zenovka

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm still using the Magic Box for my MP products.  Except for the borked listings, everything else looks ok in my MP store.  However, here's something a bit odd - when I check the status of my MB, all of my products are showing up as "Unassociated Listings."  I actually noticed this about a week ago and updated/synched each product, updated the MB on the website (which is showing as active), and resynched it in-world.  I kept refreshing the MP site but the items stayed in the unassociated listings category.  With everything that is going on in the MP, I figured it might take awhile to "catch up."

In the meantime I've been selling products from the MP.  All items are showing as active in edit inventory, but they are still showing as "unassociated" in MB status.

I'm not too concerned about it since I'm selling items and haven't seen anything stuck in delivery or had any customers asking where their item is....but just another oddity.  Anyone have a clue why this could be?

Czari,

Do you mean on the SL Marketplace/Merchant Home/Manage Inventory that they are in the "unassociated" section, or, do you mean when you go to the old XStreet website to check on your MB status? If it is the old website, anything listed after the migration to the MP in 2010 is listed under "unassociated".  You may not have noticed it before.

Ahhhh, ok.  Yes, I checked the MB status which takes me to the XStreet site apparently.  I didn't realize that (except for having to click "Cancel" on the big green popup before I can proceed to that spot).  Although, I'm pretty sure/almost positive I've checked that since 2010 as I was used to synching new additions with the MB and making sure it was on the Active listing.  But you're right, on the Manage Inventory section all the items are showing up as active.

Thanks, Arwen. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.