Merchant Outbox doesn't work

Winters Scribe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings all. I use an unofficial viewer, and recieved items and merchant outbox folders are shown in my inventory as folders with errors, and are synced with the marketplace. Yesterday when I tried to upload some new goods I discovered that my Merc. Outbox folder is shown like a simple folder. When I tried to log with official SL viewer I got the message "marketplace returns errors" and I still can't send anythig to marketplace. Can anybody explain what happens, it is a global trouble or can it be solved by any way?

The merchant outbox was replaced by a brand new delivery system called VMM (Viewer-Managed Marketplace) a few months ago so it doesn't work anymore. More info about it here:

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Viewer-Managed_Marketplace_FAQ

Yes, it does look rather complicated and it is. But all things considered it is actually a litle bit better than the old system once you get used to it.

I had not uploaded anything in months from Firestorm and I ran into the same problem. I downloaded the official SL viewer so I can upload my finished products to the VMM and list them. It's a bit of a pain in the butt considering how much I've grown accostumed to the viewer I use, but I do like the idea of listing, unlisting, editing and associating products from inside SL. Once all of the unnoficial viewers catch up it should be a feature we'll never know how we could have managed without it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.