Want to make amatuer Machinima? Then watch this :D 1m14s

Maryanne Solo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1st mashup. Raw fullscreen fraps capture. Windows live movie maker storyboard. Done to see if it feels right.

It's ok for now :) 720p on youtube is nice. Pause it & go straight to 720 here too.

OK ok I spelt amateur incorrectly :( I have been too busy 1/ dancing on top of cows, 2/ wearing red hats 3/ Singing songs about corn. (it's a cult thing don't mind me :-)

Please enjoy: Dreams.....

Hello :) I was going to put "totally" amateur in the title? I forgot to :-) (ooo just did, oh only in this one.. lol!). Thank you for your kind advice. As I say it's just a storyboard in this first draft. I need to hook up a joystick for smooth camera work too. So much to do yet.

The only reason it even exists is because of the audio. That 1m14s was leftover from a project and has never been published in any format. It must be 7 years old? It is only 16bit 42khz, (from memory), resampled .wav and I would dearly love to hear it at todays uncompressed high bit/sample rates. Alas it is not to be.

It is a good example of basic vid capture and windows live movie maker use. I hope other novices, (points finger at self), might gain some benefit from seeing such a raw storyboard 8^)

Thank you everyone for your kind comments.

• 3 weeks later...

Ave, I just found this and the word I chose is cool. Just started to play a bit Machinima myself. I love the possibilities. I just came across a program I have that lets me crop video while formatting so I am off to get more intensely involved.

Here is a first crack at one I did earlier in June it's raw but that's the novice in me:) You might find it familiar;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.