Market place charged for Item not on invoice.

Becca Visage

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I was charged an extra 290L for an item not listed on my invoice which I did not recieve - I have no idea what the item is because transaction history does not give that detail.  I have tried to find where to submit a ticket - however I cant seem to get anywhere -Im always led back to this.  I do not have a premium account and I'm in Australia so I  cant even call LL because there is no number that works for Australia.  More than a little peeved - I spend money here and rent and work and contribute and it seems unless you want a useless 117 prims in a boring sim you have no easy access to help. 

5 answers to this question

The detailed transaction history for marketplace purchases is found in the Marketplace itself by clicking on your name and then clicking Order History.

Note: LL does take the money from your account but does not pay the merchant until a successful delivery has occurred. If no delivery takes place after 8hrs. LL is "supposed" to refund you the amount, provided you did not make any additional purchases within that time.

Thank you - but to explain further there is no detail of this particular item in the order history on marketplace the only record I have of the lindens being charged is in my transaction history on my dashboard. I received all the items i purchased through market place and nothing extra to account for the charge of 290L . In any case I needed to be able to submit a ticket and you helped :) So thank you!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.