Listing of objects on the land

Ren Float

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a Premium User parcel. Is there any way to list what objects are on it and the land impact each has? I suspect there may be objects I can't see. I've tried derendering to find hidden things, but I still suspect there are things I haven't found.

Thank you very much for these solutions - I'll check them both out. I haven't yet selected a "Accept as solution" yet, but I'm hoping it will allow to select them both.

As to derender.... that's what I did when I pushed a picture too far into a wall (and accidentally closed the Edit window!). I derendered the wall which then exposed the picture and allowed me to right click Edit to bring it back out of the wall. I did this again hoping there were other similar situations.

If there is a better way to respond to replies other than editing the question, I've forgotten again what it is.

2 answers to this question

Hi Lvddawter,

Build->Linksets will give you a list of all objects on the sim, click the header of the Owner column and the list will sort by name. Find yourself in the list and all your objects will be shown, along with their land impact. You can then hilight and Take any objects you don't want in-world.

Good luck!

• Like 2

Yes.

Open World/Parcel Details.  Then click the Objects tab.  Next, click the circular "refresh" arrow above the bottom half of the window.  A list of all the owners of objects on your parcel appears.  You can right click any name and Return their objects, without even having to see and select them individually.

Derendering will NOT find hidden things!  In fact, it will do just the opposite...it will hide things!  Use the object blacklist to find and un-derender things you have blocked.  Exactly how to to do this will depend on what viewer you are using.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.