bought off of xstreet and it was sent to me but when i keeped it it did not go to inventory

pauwau

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4867 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Hello pauwau. Are you sure that you kept it and you can't find it? Did you check the 2nd tab in your inventory called "Recent", and the folder called "Objects" in your main intentory? If yes, open your Dashboard --> Shopping --> Marketplace --> My Marketplace --> My account --> Order History --> If you see that your last purchases delivered means that the merchant got payed --> Take a copy of your last purchases --> Open your inventory --> create a New Notecard --> Paste there --> send the notecard to the merchant describing what was happened and asking politely for redelivery.

Hmmmm.. You must have bought off of Marketplace, because XStreetSL hasn't existed since last year. 

If your pruchase really was delivered, it has to be in your inventory somewhere.  Open your inventory and Select File >> Reset Filters.  Sometimes items in inventory are hidden, so resetting filters will make them appear.  If you still can't find what you're looking for, select File >> ShowFilters and then change the time period to display all items that have changed since the day/time when you bought the item you want to find.  It has to be in there somewhere, so just start opening folders and rezzing unfamiliar objects until it appears.  Don;y forget things that may be in your Trash or Lost & Found folders.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4867 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.