Buy and Sell Linden (without credit card) or Link paypal without credit card

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2826 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

When I did not have a credit card, I was having problems buying and selling Lindens and even with linking to paypal on the secondlife website.But now I have learned a trick, you can easily buy and sell Lindens or link to your paypal account without having a credit card.

If you happen to be facing a problem because you don`t have a credit card, contact me. I can help you!

Send me IM (THEHERO Snowfall)

not sure what route you discovered, but it's never been required to connect paypal to a CC to be able to buy L$.

It's perfectly possible to use debit cards and gift cards in combination with paypal.

Only thing thats needed is the paypal account gets verified , and for that all you need is a bankaccount.

• 1 month later...

The paypal and credit card policy is different in different countries. In my country, we do not have gift cards for paypal. A debit card also is not allowed to make transactions with paypal .

We can verify paypal with the bank but we cannot upload money or make transactions. There is a condition, however, a bank will only provide a credit card if you have a job or business to show them proof of a monthly income, so it is hard for a student to get a credit card.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2826 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.