How do I get my received items folder back?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am using Firestorm. I just bought an outfit from the marketplace, and I still don't have a recieved items section. I have not checked to see if I have less items than I should. I Have been using the recieved items section as a quick reminder of what outfits I have for as long as I can remember. The section has always been there, even after I open a new package.

I agree with LlewLlwyd. Also, if you’re using Firestorm, know that this viewer has an option to show the “Received items” folder not as a special one and in the way you described, but as a normal one right along all others in your inventory; it’s unlikely that you would have inadvertently changed it while fiddling with other preferences, but perhaps it has a keyboard shortcut that you did inadvertently press; at any rate, it won’t hurt checking if the preference is changed. It’s also worth noting that even if you did change it, you don’t loose or for that matter hide the folder, it just don’t show separated, at the bottom of the inventory window and with its own independent counter, but instead as any other folder, but it should still be there, so take a second look at that too.

And if it really doesn’t show up anywhere, regardless of the related preference setting, it may indeed be time to take the usual steps to reload your inventory when items seem to be missing.

See this Jira... http://jira.phoenixviewer.com/browse/FIRE-6623.

Pay close attention to Efran Loon's comment, specifically, "I accidentally noticed that if I hovered the mouse cursor over the area just above 'Profile' button and below the icons I got a drag to resize cursor! So I dragged it up and my Received Items came back."

If that doesn't work, I suggest you perform a clean reinstall (link) and rebuild your settings instead of restoring them.

...Dres

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.