Where's the pond at Linden Realms?

JessiSweeney

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is driving me batty. The hint reads "The forest I planted has grown out of control, make your way to the center, near the pond, and tell me what you see.". I have been to what appears to be a pond and still I can't get past this point at Linden Realms. I am a noob here (bear with me, please). How does one get past the pond (or to it)?

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere and I missed it

Hi, there should be a folded map icon on the top right of the HUD. If you click that, it will open the viewer map. The red donut on the map is where you need to go, and after you close the map you can follow the red beacon column in the sky.  I think there is a pond near that spot, but it's pretty small and you wouldn't notice it until you are near there.

No map.

Just a question mark button that opens a webpage concerning Linden Reams FAQ's.

Meanwhile, I'm collecting crystals to help pass the time.jessilindenrealms_001.jpg

EDIT!!!:

OK, the gamechanger...

The hint was NOT visible when I took the pic...somehow, it's behind the address bar of my screen.

Any suggestions to get to the map thats hiding?

Another EDIT

Nevermind all. Have it under control now.

Nothing to see here after all.

Thank you Cerise.

You actually want to go to the center of the "forest" where there are giant green crystals growing. There is no longer a pond if there ever was BUT THE IMPORTANT part is that the quest has been broken for many many months. You can do about five things it asks you to and get some exploring in but when it tells you to go back the Tyrah's home (the entry point where you photo was taken) it will go no further. I tested this about a week ago again.

Portals are gone or not working depending on the Portal Park you go to so no crystals for anyone for a bit :D.

That is/was my next question.

I've hung out and visited and revisited Tyrah's home over and over. It seems the game just ENDS there.

Is it possible to pass this point? The hint keeps telling me to go to the workshop,  If the game is broken, then why bother having it and not fixing?

Perhaps close it off until the problem is remedied.

• 2 months later...

It has been broken for many, many, MANY months. Like almost a year? So I doubt it is ever going to be fixed. The realms limp along and my alt visits now and then as I do enjoy looking for those green and blues. But the quest, which was fun, seems to have been abandoned long ago.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.