My texture uploaded blurry

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2902 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone today I noticed that a texture I uploaded yesterday is blurry . At first I just thought it had not rezzed but I waited a long time and it never got better plus I put the texture on all over again and it was still blurry. I also tried to see the texture origianal  from my computer under local and it looked clear. I remember that yesterday the upload seemed to take a long time.  I think something must have gone wrong. I do not want this to happen again and I wonder how to prevent it.

It is expensive and frustrating to have a texture upload blurry and have to pay to upload it again. Have any of you ever had this happen before ?

Texture corruption can happen, but it's unlikely to be a permanent server-side issue. It's not possible to guess why this happened for you, as you don't include any useful information about the texture or your connection.

Try clearing your cache. It's possible the corruption has occured there, and not on the server.

Where it does happen on the server, it's almost always caused by a poor/intermittent connection to SL during upload, which sounds plausible (but unverifiable) in your account.

Thanks for the replies. I think maybe what happened was I uploaded the texture too soon after I had just signed onto sl, before everything in sl had rezzed and so the texture did not rez properly ?  Well it is just my theory anyway. That maybe because sl was still blurry the texture was blurry?  When I uploaded it again I made sure everything in sl was rezzed and clear and this time the texture came out clear not blurry. I do not know for sure if that was the reason I also gave more cache size and other settings to sl in the hope it would run better.

As for the price of uploads not being expensive although prices here are cheap by real life standards everythings does start to add up, and I obviously dislike having to pay for something over and over again.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2902 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.