problem my avatar

teedy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4621 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I had a problem with my avatar and made contact with the support and nothing can be done .. unfortunately I had to make another account and same problem happened again with this new avatar ... after only one day ... How was this possible? Can anyone help me?
imagem7

obs: before I asked to reset avatar, clear the cache, and use other viewers, well, I did everything ..... and if I talk about the clothes that are alphas, this photo I'm noob and I'd just replace the avatar and the problem continued .. agradesso be able to help me with an answer Thurs referred me to a solution, otherwise I prefer those who do not respond .... Anthony Vitorino very obrigado_______

2 answers to this question

It looks to me like you are wearing a MESH object along with the perhaps corresponding alpha layer. Does the problem persist if you try viewing with a Viewer 3?  You didn't say what viewers you have tried. Many of the viewers out there will NOT let you see MESH, you get the effect you have now.

You can download the current official mesh viewer (lots of issues) or the new Firestorm (still buggy with with less issues it seems).

http://secondlife.com/support/downloads/

http://www.phoenixviewer.com/

Look in your WORN tab and see what you are wearing. Go some place private and take off everything (your skin and shape will remain) and see if you are fixed. Then add clothes back on but remember you can only see MESH in the newest viewers and everyone else will see you like this.

If that isn't it, I have no clue :D. Good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4621 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.