I've been in SL for a few days but though I log in, I cannot locate my avatar--please help me?

Mordecai1989

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4298 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Please, someone help me!  Would someone please tell me how to locate my avatar and the house he is in?  This is becoming ridiculous and is seeming to be a waste of my money.  I've only seen my avatar twice since a week ago.  When I try to teleport nothing happens, although at other times it has worked.

2 answers to this question

You should see your avatar when you log in.  Have you downloaded the viewer from here?  If not you need to do this.  If you have, could you be a bit more specific about what you do see when you log on?   Perhaps even post a picture? It  would also be helpful  if you would copy and paste the system specs you will find under Help > About Second Life, on your post too.

Just go to options on the upper right corner of your original post and choose edit and add that information to yout original post. Please do not start another thread or post again.

In your two previous threads you have answers about serious problems with the specifications of your computer: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Getting-Started/Downloading-SL/qaq-p/1606529 and http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Getting-Started/I-can-t-access-the-viewer-or-locate-my-avatar/qaq-p/1609955

Please, read your threads and do NOT open new threads. To add information in a thread, select Options > Edit in the top right corner of your question. Then ALSO press permalink below one of the responses and add a comment saying you added information to your main post. This will cause a notification to be sent out to anyone who have provided an answer to your question.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4298 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.