who do i need to contact about someone griefing Sorinsen sim area?

shiroXbunny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3205 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi someone has been going around the Sorinsen sim area and Griefing parcels that allowed anyone to place items and its reaking havoc around the whole sorinsen sim. the item thats doing it is called CUBE and is also on my neighbors property thats in Zoxen. I contacted my friend to let her know about it but shes not on very much and not sure she will get the message in a timeley maner. i have gotten a few angrey ims from others on the sim about the griefing because i had mine set to anyone as well but quickly changed it to group only, and im still seeing the prims and waht not raining down and cleared everthing from my parcel that was not mine. please someone give me some info that could possibly get this fixed really quickly because its really getting aggrovating and sickining with the very disturbing pictures and what not raining down all over the place.

so in short who do i need to see about getting the sim wide fixed and rid of this "CUBE" item thats causing the griefing

1 answer to this question

Sorinsen and Zoxen are both Linden-owned regions, on the mainland.  You will need to submit Abuse Reports with very specific information (including photos) to be sure that it's clear what's going on and where.  Get information about the owner and creator of the griefing objects.  You should also contact Live Chat with this same information.

For fuutre reference, the best way to deal with griefing like this is to prevent it from the beginning.  You can set your own parcel (in About Land) to not allow anyone outside of your group to create objects or bring objects onto your land.  That will at least protect you.  You can also turn off particles in your own viewer (CTRL+Shift +_ Alt + = ), so that you won't see them while you are waiting for LL to remove the generators.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3205 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.