There are objects all around my property. Somebody doesn't like me I guess. What can I do?

Jackie1957

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2906 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Aparently, somebody doesn't like me. There are animated objects all around my house and property. How can I get rid of them? I have no idea who it is. Please help?

I just got this message where I'm dancing: Prims Are Getting Low At Location: Chateau de Nolyn on a Lag Meter at my house.

Jackie

3 answers to this question

Manual returns

You can return any object on your land to the object's owner. Simply right-click the object and select Manage >Return

Returning groups of objects 

The ABOUT LAND window lets you pick whole groups of objects to remove at once.

There are three categories of objects, as listed in the Objects tab of the ABOUT LAND window (accessed by selecting World > Place Profile > About Land):

• Owned by parcel owner: Objects owned by the landowner or deeded to the group.
  • Set to group: Objects owned by group members that have been set to the group.
  • Owned by others: Objects owned by people who are not in the group as well as objects owned by group members but not set to the group.

To remove all objects belonging to one of these categories, simply click the Return button next to the appropriate type of object.

• Like 3

Let's see...........

I messaged you inworld, asking are you on the mainland, or a private sim, so I could suggest whom to contact................

You reply back to me, accusing me of being the "perp" (your word, not mine), and accuse me of ruing your 2nd rez day.................

I think there's something missing here...............................

Most people actually are glad to get soem help with their problems...........................................

Obviously you need to learn how to edit an object to see whom the "perp" really is....................

Go figure..................

• Like 1

I apologize Adamburp Adamczyk. I didn't recognize your post to me as "help". For that I am sorry. Perhaps if you would have written it to the point instead of the way you did, I might have understood your meaning. Here's an example:

[13:12] Crissi Yoshikawa: Hi, have you reported the griefing on your land to LL?

[13:13] Jackie1957: Yes, and I'm doing a follow up right now. Thanks!

[13:13] Crissi Yoshikawa: good

[13:14] Crissi Yoshikawa: in the meantime you could try turning off scripts for others outside your group to stop it on your land at least

[13:14] Jackie1957: OK thanks! I appreciate it!

[13:15] Crissi Yoshikawa: YW, I have had this on my land too many times and its so annoying

[13:15] Jackie1957: Yes, very annoying! Thanks for the help!

[13:16] Crissi Yoshikawa: YW. I reported it as well so maybe we'll get LL's attention

[13:17] Jackie1957: Kudos!!! Thanks

Again, I apologize! Jackie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2906 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.