Newish to SL

Nieoku

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4425 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings SL, I am Joseph, but you can call me Joey, or Nieoku. Anyway I used to be on SL in 2008, but do to RL issuses, and the fact I could not make L$'s, I left. But now after 4 years I decieced to return, alot of things have changed since then. So I am pretty much back at square one. Right now, I have started working a product line, so far all I can do is use the prim editor, I don't know much about scripting,or textureing. But I found a tool called "Hexagon" that should help with makeing sculptys hopefuly I can meet some people here, that can help me with scripting and textures. I look forward to working with people here Thank you.

Welcome!  

Do a search in events.  Use the drop down and choose Education.  Type "Scripting" "Textures" "Building" or whatever it is you wish to learn.

Or you can do a search for these actual places (click the Places tab).  The places I can think of off the top of my head are:  New Citizens Incorporated (NCI), Caledon Oxbridge, Builders Brewery, Happy Hippos.  There are others.

These are learning centers for new and old avatars.  They hold classes on just about everything you want to learn.

Don't  focus on making money, or even lots of money right now.  You don't really need money for anything.  It's just nice to have.  Take your time, learn what you can, and have fun learning it. 

I started off on just freebies, then hosting to make a little bit of spending money and to have a place to call home, and still lived on freebies.  Took me almost two years to try and make clothes.  And I'm still in a position that I'm happy just to make enough money to pay my little bit of tier.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4425 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.