Uploaded Textures go fuzzy when put on clothes, skin, ect.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I seem to have this reaccuring problem where my textures look gorgeous when I make them, but then they become distorted and blurry when I put them on clothes or skin even when the object is fully loaded. It seems to be at an alright degree when I texture shirts, but I have issues texturing pants (because the crotch becomes distorted), and faces for skin. I'm working on a skin at the moment and I've tried everything to get the face it to show up properly. I tried different templates, graphic settings, image sizes, ect. but none seem to be fixing my problem of the skin not showing up properly. (I've followed the template I have perfectly, and have made the image size 256X256 and saved it as a TGA file.)

Here are my specs:

CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2180 @ 2.00GHz (1999.77 MHz)
Memory: 2039 MB
OS Version: Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit Service Pack 2 (Build 6002)
Graphics Card Vendor: Intel
Graphics Card: Intel 945G
Windows Graphics Driver Version: 7.14.0010.1437
OpenGL Version: 1.4.0 - Build 7.14.10.1437

libcurl Version: libcurl/7.20.1 OpenSSL/0.9.8j zlib/1.2.3
J2C Decoder Version: OpenJPEG: 1.4.0.697, Runtime: 1.4.0
Audio Driver Version: FMOD version 3.750000
Qt Webkit Version: 4.7.1

I don't have this issue with skins made by other people (the skins I have work fine), but only with textures uploaded and placed onto a skin that I've made. I've tried using Pheonix viewer and Viewer 3 with the same result on both. Could it be a graphics card issue, file type issue, or file size issue? Any help would be appreciated. thanks! :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.