Like 'The Hunger Games'?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4454 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you want to get things going in sl with hunger games activities, talking about hunger games things, role playing, building stuff for a hunger games sims etc. etc. please join the group The Hunger Games - community

or talk about it on this thread.

There are currently no active hunger games groups (as far as I know) and there's a lot of interest.

Lets get together and make something happen!

to remain btb it'd probably need to border on violating the terms of service. The books have the main people involved be mostly children, but the themes include extreme violence, death, and at times nudity which in sl can not take place in those areas child avatars are typically welcomed (or maybe even allowed to go).

Thank you Jwenting, that sounds like rules which have been made for a good reason.

Some of the things which make the hunger games genre such a challenging distopia would also make it open to abuse by people who get off on it rather than sit up and remember that human rights are worth keeping. etc. etc.

I can see why people would want to avoid having anything to do with the child avatar part of it especially.

DelicateNightshade wrote:

Thank you Jwenting, that sounds like rules which have been made for a good reason.

Some of the things which make the hunger games genre such a challenging distopia would also make it open to abuse by people who get off on it rather than sit up and remember that human rights are worth keeping. etc. etc.

I can see why people would want to avoid having anything to do with the child avatar part of it especially.

they can go into the adult sims and take part in a lot of it..just not the nudity i believe and if there was sex involved..which it doesn't sound like there is the sex part..a battle sim wouldn't need that anyways hehehe

as far as the rest..they can go and do whatever any avatar can..

as far as it being popular..that's another story..there is usually a 50/50 split on what people will be around and what they won't..if you build it and it's cool enough they will come..

half may not like being around child avatars for whatever reasons where the other half won't worry about it and just enjoy the game..

i'm not saying it is exactly a 50/50 split..just saying that what we hear on blogs and forums are a lot of the times very different in world..

so if you think it will take off..more power to it..it sounds like it would be cool hehehe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4454 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.