Why is my reactivated account not working properly?

Cyndra Damask

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I reactivated an old avatar name yesterday and made purchases to makeover my avatar. I logged back in the next day and my inventory items are now GONE. Everytime I log into my account, it repeatedly asks if i want to be male or female. A bridge tries to be created and then it deactivates itself. No attachments can be made and none can be found in inventory. I have a transaction history of the items i purchased, and items a friend sent to me that is now gone as well. I tried clearing cache and that does not work. I tried relogging, and that does not fix the problem. I can't do anything with my avatar it seems and purchasing anything for it seems pointless at the moment. What is going on with my avatar and how can these issues be resolved?

3 answers to this question

1.  Are you using a current viewer, or a very old one?  If you're still on, say, Emerald or Viewer 1.xx, upgrade to Phoenix, Firestorm, or Viewer 3.

2.  You may have a bad internet connection or firewall problems.  Do you have other SL accounts, and do they work correctly?

This doesn't look like an account issue and more of a connection/viewer issue. What viewer are you using currently? Have you tried other viewers such as Firestorm, Phoenix or Singularity?
And as opposed to clearing your cache you could do a clean de-install and re-install of the viewer you are using.

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/doku.php?id=clean_reinstall

If you are using another viewer you can google on how to do a clean de and re-install easily :)

Hey Cyndra did you figure it out? I have been having the same problems you are after reactivating my account yesterday nothing has helped me. :/ if you got works working please let me know and if you could share what you did it would help me lots thanks!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.