etiquette

lacedrawers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'd like to sell shapes on the market place and I had a quick question. Do you generally ask the creator of a skin to use it to display your shapes with? Of course, credit should always be given when due, but I wondered how many of you ask first, or give a heads up.

Any other tips on merchant etiquette would be nice too ;)

Technically you're under no obligation (otherwise every fashion pic would have 50 attributes cited), but strategically, I'd tend towards telling them your plans, just because there could be a good relationship or other marketing opportunities that grow out of it. And it's just one of those things that's good manners and makes everyone happier in the long run. Or at worse you could find out that you really don't get on with them at all, in which case you probably don't want to be promoting their stuff anyway.

• 3 years later...

I have been friends with someone and enjoyed severral Role plays with her. However she suddenly will not reply to my IMs.

At least I deserve an explanation. I can correct my mistakes that way.

But there is nothing more frustrating than not knowing  why some one is apparently avoiding you !!.

chan Rajesh wrote:

I have been friends with someone and enjoyed severral Role plays with her. However she suddenly will not reply to my IMs.

At least I deserve an explanation. I can correct my mistakes that way.

But there is nothing more frustrating than not knowing  why some one is apparently avoiding you !!.

Probably because you are the sort of person who not only necro posts but does it in a non relevant forum. In what way does your post have anything to do with merchant discussion?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.