DD my Items dont appear on the website

New Release

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4458 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have tryed nearly everything, using the original LL viewer, creating a new store with a alt and tryed to upload.

I get 0 error messages alsl is fine just the damn products are not on the marketplace to find anywhere. So if that will not getten better my whole business will be gone in just a few months because the Lindenlab decide then to delete it.

When you open the Inventory > Manage listings page from the Merchant home page, do you see two sections, one labeled "Unassociated inventory items" at the top and another labeled "Manage listings" at the bottom? If not, what do you see on that page?

Try uploading just one item. After it uploads and you get the message saying that it was sent without error, check the Manage Listings page and see if it shows up anywhere.

If it still does not show up then it's time to file a Support Ticket so they can help you further. As far as I know, it should appear somewhere (and that is normally in the Unassociated Items section), so if it's not then you'll need a real SL support person (probably Dakota) to take a look and see if they can spot anything wrong.

I'm betting that this problem is due to the heavy load on the site. It's pretty sad that it's not handling this as well as it should be. I can't even log out without waiting a few minutes.  Just logged in an alt to test a delivery to an older viewer, the whole process took me almost 20 minutes on the website just to find the item, order the item, and place the order. boo!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4458 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.