what happened to gesture pop up tab in latest viewers?

Zoebug Agrawal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4361 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hi

what happened to the gesture pop up/scroll menu that used be on the bottom bar.

the gesture play/edit box is ugly in comparison. §(it includes deactivated gestures which i dont want to see / and apart from name, the extra chat and key columns)

(yes i do sometimes use gestures in clubs)

Edit: Which viewer? a very good and basic point I should have made clear. I am on Firestorm 4, but its the same with Exodus and the Linden Beta Viewer 3.3. I am on a Mac.

I just liked the simple one column pop up...it would be almost ok if i could drag the new gesture window just to see one coloumn

Edit2: yes got hang of the FUI ...really love its adaptability (i liked the side bar before lolol...so i am easily pleased)

LOL Edit 3 fullish details of my compoooter

Firestorm 4.0.1 (27000) Mar 19 2012 16:12:52 (Firestorm-Release)
Release Notes

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     P8600  @ 2.40GHz (2400 MHz)
Memory: 8192 MB
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.6.8 Darwin 10.8.0 Darwin Kernel Version 10.8.0: Tue Jun  7 16:33:36 PDT 2011; root:xnu-1504.15.3~1/RELEASE_I386 i386
Graphics Card Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 320M OpenGL Engine

OpenGL Version: 2.1 NVIDIA-1.6.36

RestrainedLove API: RLV v2.7.0 / RLVa v1.4.5a

Settings mode: V3
Viewer Skin: metaharper (cool_ocean)

2 answers to this question

Which viewer are you using? Mine looks the same in SL Viewer 3.3.2...

When you ask a tech question include information about your computer. Get the info from the viewer's Help-About... and paste that into your post with your question. To add your info to an existing question use OPTIONS->EDIT. It’s in the upper right of your post.

You can sort by column. Sorting by KEY brings all the active gestures to the top of the list. You may have to click the column heading twice to bring them to the top.

As to the button being on the bottom bar... right click the buttons and select Tool Bar Buttons... you can add, remove, and arrange buttons. Click and drag to arrange them. You can put them in any order or move them to the left, right, or bottom sides.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4361 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.