Massive Flexi Prim Problem

Nano Starfall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4421 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm running Linden Lab's latest viewer on ultra setting. Everything is perfectly fine, except that flexi prims glitch like crazy.

When I wear one, or when anyone on the sim loads with them, they jiggle and bounce non-stop, and extremely erratically. How on earth do I make this go away? It's really making it hard to wear things.

You might wish to play with the Flexiprims setting under the Advanced options in Me>Preferences>Graphics and see if it helps. If the slider is all the way to the right, bring it back to the left in stages until you find a setting that will work for you. If it's all the way to the left, move it right in stages.

I noticed this as well. My main avatar is a three-tailed vixen. Her tails wag perfectly smoothly in all earlier versions of the V3 viewer. In the new one her tails look totally spastic. The tails move in stuttering jerks, even though my frame rate is around 30 FPS, and there's no script load in the sim to speak of (Private island, no one else is there.)

Redoing the Flexi settings is NOT a viable option. This is a glitch that totally breaks all currently existing flexi content. It would be insane to try to readjust the flexi settings on every flexi prim in-world in hopes of somehow 'fixing' what this viewer broke.

Glad to know that this isn't just me seeing this issue. Like Ceera I'm also getting great frame rates and smooth movement otherwise but, my flex tail stutters and generally looks horrible when it animates.

I'm using a TPV so, whatever's going wrong isn't confined to LL's viewers.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4421 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.