more inventory nightmares

Lydia Craig

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4421 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It looks like this afternoon's unplanned inventory work was less than successfu, we are back to the same inventory problems as before and maybe worse.  When is LL actually going to fix a problem and not break the fix within a week and is it even possible for them to do so, and if it is do they really care?  This business stems mainly from the interface of the database with the inventory and until that is fixed we are going to get nowhere, and LL shows no interest in addressing the long term database issues that have plagued it for year so I guess we are stuck paying huge fees for a beta that does not work and likely has little chance at this point of ever working.  Guys if you value your customers you need to fix this mess and quit torturing us the way you are now or you will find your paying customers leaving even faster than they are now.

@Shelby

I don't know what it is with Lydia.  She refers to issues that no-one else in my knowledge suffers from.  If Linden Lab were to deal directly with Lydia regarding these inventory and memory-leak matters I think we'd all be a lot happier in this forum.:smileysad:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4421 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.