How to disable double click on world map

Pazzo Pestana

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4430 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've accidentally double-clicked on the world map several times and been teleported to that location. It's embarrassing and frustrating to be suddenly removed from my sailboat during a race, etc. I would like to disable that feature and find it more of a hassle than help. thanks.

I'm not sure it can be disabled but please don't stop looking. I base my thoughts on the fact that I couldn't easily find a setting buried in the debug settings ( http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Debug_Settings ) that would disable that feature. I found one where you could disable the double-clicking on the mini map to bring up the world map, but that's not what you seem to be looking for.

[edited to add:]

I understand your frustration. I too have double-clicked on the world map while being... let's just say... in some compromising positions and states of undress while in an adult sim, only to find myself suddenly transported into a moderate, or even general sim. Ooops.

Thanks for the response! It's good to find empathy! Yes, I found the debug setting but nothing there re: world map. In Preferences/Input and Camera, nothing either. Yes, I'll keep looking. I'm using Phoenix and Imprudence and Singularity and suppose that the solutiion would apply to all. I find that Imprudence and Singularity are much better for crossing sim boundaries as in racing or just cruising in boat/plane. Thanks, again!

I'll keep searching too, for I just ended up doing the same thing... again. I was dressed tho...

The wiki page I linked to is from LL and it reflects only the settings for their own viewer as defined on that page. The TPVs have added their own entries into the debug settings of each of their viewers, so the LL wiki page won't reflect those. Perhaps the support pages for the TPVs you are using keep their own lists of debug settings?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4430 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.