Forum email notifications stopped?

Toysoldier Thor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4477 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is it just me or has email notifcations on all forum subscriptions stopped for others as of yesterday afternoon.

All of a sudden late yesterday I noticed that the dozens of email subscription notifications I get from SL Forums stopped arriving.  I checked my email this morning and they still are not coming.  I checked the actual forums and there is actual activity in the forums and threads I watch....  I made no profile changes and the profile settings are all still set correctly.  I even resaved and still no notifications.

is anyone else seeing this?

OK this problem has not gone away - it just repeats the same problem every day.  I started another thread but no one else seems to be complaining about this. 

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/Forum-Email-Notifications-Screwing-up-this-past-week/m-p/1454525/message-uid/1454525#U1454525

That is the thread I opened.  Every day my forum email subscriptions are pausing and being held back for almost 23 hours then at about 5:30am SLT my email account gets BLASTED from LL by 150+ emails from all the held back email notifications.... I get about an hour of immediate notifications then LL pauses my emails again for the rest of the day.

YES I checked all my setting which I never set/change.  YES its all set to immediatel.  YES I am getting emails from other LL email notifcations throughout the day so its not my email system.

This seems to have started on the same day as the the DD Deployment.

I was going to open a support ticket with LL but there is no options in the LL Support to report problems with the Community forums. 

I guess I will have to open a JIRA which we all know are usually never actioned by LL.

So I dont know how to resolve this hugely annoying cyclical problem.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4477 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.