My Linden Home's parcel ran out, how can I expand the parcel so i can complete decorating it?

TC0592

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4471 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

A Linden Home has 117 prim available to you for "decorating"   That number cannot be increased.  You need to review the furniture and items you have used so far and find items that have a high prim count and replace them with a lower prim count item.  For example if you have a chair that is 8 prim, you can easily find chairs that are only 1 or 2 prim. 

Do a search on things like "low prim" or "low prim furniture" for shops that specialize in those types of items.

--Cinn

Abandon the Linden Home and use your 512 sq m "free" tier allowance as a start on pating the monthly land fees for a larger parcel somewhere else.  A 512 sq m parcel can hold 117 prims, maximum.  You can't squeeze any more onto it.  If you want to use more prims, you need more land.  That's the only solution. 

Of course, you can always learn to economize.  You can do an incredible amount of decorating with 117 prims if you watch your budget.  If you have a 25 prim dining room table, start shopping for a 5 prim one.  Get rid of the pretty 20-prim vase of flowers on the windowsill.  Look for a mesh or sculpty sofa to take the place of your prim-heavy one.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4471 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.