LANDLORD

harliew

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4560 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

The first thing I would say is be sure you want to be a landlord here, in order to successful it will take hard work and patience.

You have 3 options if you chose to be a landlord

1. Is to buy some mainland property, set up a group (make sure atleast 1 person joins the group or linden will delete it), deed the land to the group, then when someone wants to rent the land add them to group so they can reaz items out.

2. Is to buy a private region, a private region gives you a lot more flexibility with your land, you can add or delete estate managers,, you can re-claim land, you set the ground texture, set the rating (PG, Mature or Adult). You  can set your own covenant, and you can ban people from the whole sim

if you chose this option linden charges a monthly maintenance fee of 295.00 USD per region, you must have a premium account.

3. You can do what is called a sublet, where you rent a private region from another estate company and the you subdivide it and rent out parcels. You will most likely be givin estate manager rights and this will allow you to  do most of what an estate owner can do.

But to be successful there is 1 very important thing remember--to advertise, advertise, advertise.

I would also recommend that you visit some land that is for sale from estate companies to get an idea on what to charge for your parcels.'

I hope this helps

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4560 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.