How do I change my method of purchasing Lindens from paypal to a credit card?

Mary Teodosio

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4441 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

As Lindal mentioned, I think you can have more than one payment method using this process:

Adding a new payment method

To add a credit card or PayPal account to your Second Life account, click Add Paypal or Add Credit Card.  Follow the on-screen instructions to set up a billing agreement with PayPal or fill in your credit card information accordingly.

Once you have added a payment method, it is saved for your account and you can associate it with various types of payments.  See the next section for more information.

You can also add a new payment method during a transaction, when selecting a payment method.  If you add a credit card or PayPal account in this way, it is automatically associated with the type of payment being made.

Associating payment methods with payment types

You may specify which payment method you would like to use for each of the following payment types:

• Buying L$ in the Viewer
  • Buying L$ on the web
  • Increasing your US$ credit
  • Buying land, Premium fees, recurring fees

To associate a payment method, go to the Set Payment Methods section of the Billing Information page and click the + button next to the type of payment you would like to specify, then choose a saved payment method from the provided list.

If a payment method is already associated with the selected payment type, you can change the payment method by clicking the pencil icon next to the payment type.

You can also change an associated payment method during a transaction by choosing a different payment method or adding a new payment method for that transaction.

From http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Billing/ta-p/700037

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4441 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.