Where do I submit a support ticket---support.secondlife.com "contact support" is a dead link

Rael Brinner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4433 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I know this is under the inventory category and in the end, I have two issues.  I lost an inventory item that I was rezzing last night that I'd JUST purchased a few hours before and was modifying.  I received an error message "failed to rez item", and it never appeared back in my inventory.  That was the original problem. 

I went to the top of my viewer (Firestorm) to submit a ticket and there's no "submit a ticket" link.  So I went to support.secondlife.com after logging in, and the "contact support" link is dead.  I cannot for the LIFE of me figure out how to submit a ticket, and I'm completely frustrated.  When I click on the suggested help topics (like inventory), I only get knowledgebase information- no link to submitting a ticket. 

I know I'm not missing the obvious, I clicked every sort of link that *might* be related to support that I could find on the page, both last night and today.  I even considered placing an abuse report in just to say "your contact support link is broken and I can't get support".

I contacted the viewer support and they said visit "support.secondlife.com".... but of course that is a dead end. 

Anyone have a working direct link that isn't "support.secondlife.com" (which isn't the ticket system).  Thanks...

6 answers to this question

"support.secondlife.com" isn't broken for me.  Perhaps it's a temporary thing, or it could be your browser.  Internet Explorer does not like this website...either run it in Compatibility mode or use another browser.  I'm using Mozilla Firefox.

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

EDIT:  Linden Lab is unlikely to be of much help in this matter in any event.  Instead, try contacting the merchant you bought the item from and politely ask if they would send you a replacement.  They are not required to, but many merchants will do so.

• Like 1

[07:55]  blondaze Resident paid you L$10.

in the date and hour indicate i was off line but i recive 10L$ from an avi that i don't know. this avi nome has no reason to send me those linen so i suppose that it was stolen money, as suggested fron a friend i send those linden to Governor Linden as you can see in my transaction history below. I am not aware of the origin of those linden so I am sending you this ticket for not having any problems. thanks in advance.......... [08:05]  Giselle Zifer: [08:04]  You paid blondaze Resident L$10.

Dear Linden , when i logged today in SL i found inappropriate money on my account, I dont know this person no one owns money to me, so i don't have any idea why this person send to me this amount,  I do not want to have anything to do with them,

12/02/2013    03:01:04    0793fd34     Destinazione: Governor Linden Gift Regione: OlimpOGameS e ABoMbAzZa L$50,000             L$4 

12/02/2013    00:59:27    8de28810     Fonte: WilliamD Bracken Gift Regione: Galahad       L$50,000       L$50,004  Totali parziali:      L$50,000     L$50,000     —

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4433 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.