Parts of my texture missing when I upload?

VitaMortis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4435 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

OK I'm sure this is probably operator error but I'm wracking my brain and can't figure out what (if anything) I'm doing wrong. I created a texture for a pair of pants using one of Robin Wood's templates. When I attempt to upload (temporary or otherwise) only the back half of the pants texture on the template is visible. I am saving it as a 512 size tga. Help?

The back half looks great but I think she's going to look a bit conspicuous walking around frontless. ;)

I've actually done something like that myself......so you're not the only one.  :)  What I had done that sort of stumped me for a few minutes is that I had forgotten to show the layers that made up part of my cothing texture (mine was a shirt instead of pants) when I went to save the final texture for upload.  I use GIMP and somehow I turned of the little eye to make the layers visible on my texture image.  I know it sounds silly to save something with part of it not visible but I did it and so can someone else.  Another thing I did that really had me going was that I created a nice system skirt but I used the pants template instead of the skirt template (they are different even if they look similar).  Make sure you are using the proper template for the clothing item.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4435 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.