each avatar has a croshiar over there head or next to them and some avatars arnt showing on my scree

F4113N1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4516 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

can sum1 help me each avitar has a croshiar above or beside them also some avi's are missing as only the croshair is there and I've spoken to them no1 seems to be able to help me with this is this cant be figured out how can I delete my account so I can have my name back thank you..FALLEN1

7 answers to this question

I have no idea what "croshiar" means but I assume you are talking about the names over the avatar's heads? You can see 2 names if people use a display name: the display name comes above the account name. The lattest cannot be changed or deleted. It's the one you used to create your account. However, you can choose a display name (I'm using Val, and it shows above valerie Inshan over my head). You can change that display name once a week. You don't have to delete your account for that.

If you want the name FALLEN1, you can create another account with this name (if it is available, meaning not already used by someone else). Remember that if you delete your current account, you will loose all your no-transfer items. All you can give to another account is your Linden Dollars, your landmarks and your transferable items.

If in the end you really want to delete your account, you must login yo your dashboard > account > cancel account.

What you are seeing is the focus point of avatars' cameras.  You have the item, "Show Look At" enabled.

When you enable this, you can see where everybody is looking...the point they have their "camera" focused on.

You can turn this feature off in the Develop menu.  If you don't see that, enable it as follows.

1.  Enable the Advanced menu with CTRL+ALT+D

2.  Enable the Develop menu with CTRL+ALT+Q

Go to Develop/Avatar/Show Look At, and uncheck that item.  The annoying crosshairs will disappear.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4516 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.