Toy's SL Art Gallery Expanded - Showing his Mesh & 2D Art

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

MiragesOfArt-Banner.jpg

Since the new year I have made a personal commitment to dive into expanding base knowledge of 3D modeling for sculpty making to creating amazing new 2D and 3D SL art creations using MESH.

I have just completed the expansion of my SecondLife MIRAGES OF ART - Toy's Art Gallery from its 5 floors to now 7 floors (added 2 new large floors).  My 5 floor gallery was already bursting at the seams with over 50 of my artworks.  The two new floors will be used to show my 2d and 3D SL Mesh model art for visitors to explore.

You are all invited to come see how SL Mesh can be used to bring 3D modeled & Textured art into SecondLife.  Click on the top "Mirages of Art" image to get a link to the SLURL to my art Gallery.

Over the coming weeks I will be filling these two floors with many new MESH Statues and Art Models.

Please remember that you must have an SL viewer that is capable of seeing mesh.  This would include:

• LL's Viewer V3
  • Pheonix Firestorm
  • Phoenix 1.6

On a related note, my entire Art Portfolio - including my recent 3D MESH creations to 2D art were recently indepth reviewed by the popular italian Virtual Art, Fashion, and Technology website MONDI Virtuali

I am truly humbled at the surprising and highly complimenting critique of my full art portfolio - all of which you can explore and experience yourself at my SecondLife Art Gallery.

Following is the review of my Art Portfolio:

http://www.mondivirtuali.it/portal/en/content/toysoldiers-landscape

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.