AFK while Modeling

Dementia Razor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4447 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

I'm not sure what answers you are looking for.  The way you stated "Recently i was told that if my models go AFK while they are modeling for me that they can be banned." doesn't make much sense to me.  If these are models modeling for you and the store or land that you have those models modeling allows you the rights to ban anyone for whatever reason you want.  If you insist they stay at the computer while they are modeling and they don't.......ban them if you want. 

But somehow I don't think you are asking that.  Maybe you're a model and the owner tells you that you must stay at your keyboard while modeling and if you don't you can be banned......well, the owner can do that.  It's no ToS violation if that is your question.

Ariel Vuissent said:

"The only problem I can see with this is that it could be like camping. You have models come into your store and stand around. Your traffic goes up while they just stand there, AFK, doing absolutely nothing BUT standing around. HOWEVER, modelling is not agains the ToS, so I doubt you can be banned for it."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Did that old rule about setting your avatar ot "scripted agent" go the way of the dodo?  If modeling is used to game traffic then it is a bannable offense.  And, further, I thought that a model has to set their avatar to scripted agent or the owner of the place that has the models is in danger of violating the ToS (or CS..which  ever is appropriate) and, could be banned.  I wasn't aware of the "model" being in danger of a ban.

But, I'm still not sure what the question is.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4447 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.