I bought 3 items from the Marketplace and only received 1 in game, what do ?

Alien Carnell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4448 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

How long has it been? Marketplace deliveries can take up to 24 hours. Sometimes they take longer, but generally you wanna wait at least 24 hours before you freak out.

Go to the marketplace, click "My Marketplace" in the top right corner, "My account," and "Order history." Check the status of that item. If it says it hasn't yet been delivered, wait. If it says it has been delivered, but you still don't have it, there are a couple things you can do:

1) Create a new notecard, title it with your name, the date, and "Failed Marketplace Delivery" (or something similarly descriptive), and write a short explanation of what happened. A sentence or two should do it. Then copy and paste your order history for that item, "sign" your name, and send it to the merchant. Give them a day or two to respond. (Some merchants prefer to be contacted by IM, so make sure you read their profile to see if they have a preference. If they prefer IM, just copy and paste the info from your notecard into the IM chat window.)

2) Contact LL support and submit a ticket under "Marketplace > Failed Marketplace Delivery." Provide the same information you wrote in the notecard, and wait a few days.

Usually merchants respond faster than LL, which is why I suggest contacting the merchant first, and LL only if the merchant doesn't respond/redeliver the item.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4448 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.