Delivery Partially Failed Problem...?

Anke Pancake

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This morning I had a series of sales, freebies and normal products that my box in world said it delivered almost right away. The problem is Marketplace lists them as partially failed, I contacted the customer later and he did get the items, however I have not been paid. It has been almost 12 hours ago now that this occured, and I am wondering if this is common or if I will be reimbursed for my products...

I definitely do NOT see it on my transaction history, and there is no positive cash flow gaps anywhere, all my money is accounted for, and the customer 100% said he both got the items, and has rezzed them.

Has anyone experienced it like this? If so, what can I do?

Anke Hatchuk wrote:

This morning I had a series of sales, freebies and normal products that my box in world said it delivered almost right away. The problem is Marketplace lists them as partially failed, I contacted the customer later and he did get the items, however I have not been paid. It has been almost 12 hours ago now that this occured, and I am wondering if this is common or if I will be reimbursed for my products...

I definitely do NOT see it on my transaction history, and there is no positive cash flow gaps anywhere, all my money is accounted for, and the customer 100% said he both got the items, and has rezzed them.

Has anyone experienced it like this? If so, what can I do?

Feb 14th, thousands of transactions suffered like this.

The solution, is to remove Commerce Linden from the equation as described in this thread

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Merchants/Will-quot-Commerce-Linden-quot-be-removed-as-the-Marketplace/m-p/1390645/message-uid/1390645#U1390645

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.