How do I download my Photoshop items purchased from the Marketplace?

Ravness

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4531 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I purchased Photoshop items from the Marketplace. How do I download these to my computer?

Please be as detailed as possible as I am not a Second Life player.

Thanks!

I did install it and logged in. I recived a Object from them, but no idea what do do with it.

3 answers to this question

I'm afraid you are going to need to send a message to the person you bought them from for those instructions.  Everyone who sells non-world items like photoshop templates will use different methods to deliver them.  The ones I've bought have delivered a notecard inworld using their magic box with instructions on how to retrieve the photoshop templates, usually at a website.  Go back to the Marketplace and read through the information provided by the vendor and if it is still unclear, contact them inworld via IM or notecard for assistance.

Edited to add:  If you are not an SL player and you have never logged inworld, then that is probably going to be a problem.  The magic box delivery system only delivers to inworld avatars.  I'm sure the vendor would have delivered something inworld to you since that's the only way the system can confirm delivery.

--Cinn

My guess is:

1.  Rez the object.  (Go to a public sandbox or other area where building is enabled, drag the object from your inventory onto the ground)

2.  Right click the object, select Open.  Click the Copy to Inventory button.

3.  A number of textures should appear in your inventory.  Double click each one to open it and then choose File/Download to transfer it to your computer's hard drive.

If the contents of the object are not textures, you might get a notecard instead, telling you what website to go to to download your Photoshop items.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4531 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.