Hello! I'm DeNNiS Frentis. I paid many real moneys to my account. I want to log in to my account!!!

JadenSmithJS

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4469 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello! I'm DeNNiS Frentis. I paid many real moneys to my account. I want to log in to my account!!!

Everytime it says :

Login failed.

Second Life cannot be accessed from this computer.

If you feel this is an error, please contact

support@secondlife.com

Can anyone help me please???

2 answers to this question

Only Support can help you.  Call one of these numbers:

• US/Canada: 800-294-1067
  • France: 0805-101-490
  • Germany: 0800-664-5510
  • Japan: 0066-33-132-830
  • Portugal: 800-814-450
  • Spain: 800-300-560
  • UK: 0800-048-4646

Long distance (not free): 703-286-6277

What that message usually means is that Linden Lab has placed an IP ban on your computer.  This could be because someone who used your computer committed serious Terms of Service violations, or it could be a case of mistaken identity.  Before you call Billing, try this:  Turn off your computer, AND your router and internet modem.  Wait ten minutes.  Reboot everything, and try running SL again.

• Like 1

Do as the message says.  It probably means you've been banned.  Bans can be mistakes but that would be the exception and not the rule.  Only Linden Lab can help you so contact them directly.  Not a single person here in "Answers" can help you except to tell you what Lindal and I are telling you.

By the way, that "I paid many real moneys to my account" won't help you at all.  Leave that out of your support request.  It's almost univerally stated by everyone who gets banned in SL.  It does not matter how much you have spent, if you are banned it means nothing.  LL bans for cause......not for the fun of it.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4469 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.