To take the inventory to another avatar?

Lilith Tremor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4461 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Here I asked something http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Inventory/I-have-inventory-loading-problem-I-have-deleted-them-till-only/qaq-p/1366087 but nobody gived me an answer, like the Linden Lab -.- So I want to ask, have I an opportunity to take my inventory with a backup hud ( I saw this in google but i dont know if its true) to another avatar?

Pls an answer!

1 answer to this question

You can only give items that you have Transfer permission for.  If you do not have permission to transfer the item, it doesn't matter how you try to do it ..... dragging it from your inventory, using a HUD, putting it in a vendor ..... you cannot transfer the items. 

BTW, I suspect the reason that nobody answered your previous question is that is was difficult to understand.  There is no "inventory virus," but it is very possible to corrupt the locally cached copy of your inventory on your own hard drive.  The normal solution is to clear your cache and rebuild it. If you delete items, as you did, they will be gone forever, because you are removing them from the asset servers.  Now, clearing your cache will not always solve th problem, especially if the cached inventory was corrupted because you have some ongoing problem on your computer ... a weak Internet connection or a malfunctioning router, for example.  You can look here for other suggestions about how to deal with missing inventory >>> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Lost_inventory

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4461 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.