I am looking for a teleporter maker

ShadeaVenomy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4477 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I need someone who can make me a custom teleport and no I dont care about sole ownership. The kind of teleport I had in mind is sort of a snake one. If it is at all possible I would like for the snake to kind of rise up and circle my avi upon teleporting. If anyone as questions feel free to send me a NC inworld so that way I can definatly get back to you.

It sounds more like you're looking for a teleport EFFECT.  That is, like you want a snake to wind about you whenever you teleport, whether you do so from a LM in your inventory, or using a teleporter at a store, or whenever.  These are usually done using particle effects, and so are called "telepoofers".  They are pretty easy to make.  It would not be hard, for example, for a bunch of snakes to appear in a spiral around you, starting at your feet or head or wherever, and fading slowly after you disappear.  To do a SINGLE snake winding around you would probably involve rezzing prims, and be less reliable.

Search for 'telepoofer' in Marketplace, and if you go to the stores of folks who make them, perhaps you will find what you need, already made.   Or, find a "mod" telepoofer that makes particles of about the same size you want your snakes, and substitute a snake particle texture for whatever it's using now.

NCI used to have telepoofers as part of their random gadgets boxes, not sure if they still do that.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4477 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.