Unable to access Viewer 3

Rhojen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi All, I did a clean install of Viewer 3 a while ago but after install all that comes up is the viewer with the screen half black and half dark grey... no login, no nothing. I installed Phoenix and that has been working perfectly. Just did another install of Viewer 3, removing the old first and the same thing is happening. Why is the screen blank?

Just wanted to add when I initially joined SL using Linden viewer 2 all was fine, even the Marine Kelly viewer was fine. Also to note that Phoenix is running fine but Linden Viewer 3.2 is just black&gray no interface, menu, nothing. If I look in processes, it's running but I see nothing. Cable Modem Win XP AMD Athlon Dual Core Comodo Firewall

Hello Rhojen. It is possibly a graphics issue. Download the last drivers for your graphics card.

If it doesn't work, clear your browser's cache and try again. Alternatively download another version of V3 here.

Go into "Help - About Second LIfe" (it can be from Phoenix), copy the information to your clipboard and paste it into a reply. The LL viewer and the Firestorm release use later versions of the OpenGL graphics language that SL uses. People I've seen having similar problems often don't or can't have video drivers that will support the current OpenGL version.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.