Qavimator help :( Importing issues - Possibly time length?

Filthy Fishnet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone,

I am hoping someone can help me :(

I made an animation which is 480 frames at 16 FPS which in turn makes this 30 seconds long--
But SL is not letting me import this .bvh

Does this mean the limit is AT 30 seconds and It needs to be 29? or what other issue can there possibly be..

I look forward to you reply and thank you so much in advance

Sincerely,

Filthy

For some reason I changed the name of the file (there were no commas/spaces/dashes, etc) and it imported at exactly 30 seconds and it worked (weird? not sure why it would do that), but now I am having an issue where I am able to play the animation (either standing or sitting my avatar on a regular prim) but when i place it in the object with my pose system, one of my arms is not in the same spot (as if it got shifted) and so.. I'm sort of at a loss because how is it the animation works fine standing up or sitting on a prim but with the pose system it messes with it?

:'( i've been working on this animation for quite a while and now i am worried i will not be able to use it .. sighs

Double check the arm, and make sure none of the joints in the 2nd frame match the Tframe. It sounds like the arm is set to zero and is being overiden by another animation. You might also want to check the script that you are using and make sure it is not also playing a default anim.

Sitting and standing animations priority could possibly be the reason why the arm is being overridden. Make sure that you set your sit to at least a priority of 3 on upload for a sit. I suggest this alot -) check out http://www.bvhacker.com/ and use the option under prepare called !Zero Check. This will check all of your joints and make sure they altered if at 0 to be at least 0.02.

Hope this helps

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.