Viewer 3.2.6 Won't Let Me Choose Pressing Letter Keys Affect Movement

Jennifer Boyle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4480 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Jennifer Boyle wrote:

On the General tab, the radio button next to "Starts local chat" is selected, and nothing happens when I click the one to select "Affects movement."  Everything else on the tab works.  I just installed it, and it was this way from the beginning.  I'm running Win 7 Ultimate.

After testing on my viewer (and breaking it the same way) I found a JIRA that says that due to a glitch in how the menu is set up the point the button to "affect movement" responds to when clicked isn't actually on the button itself. Move your mouse around in the area until the button highlights and then you can click that point. I found it near the middle of the word "movement" in the button description but apparently it depends on screen size. Supposed to be fixed in 3.2.8.

Theresa Tennyson wrote:

After testing on my viewer (and breaking it the same way) I found a JIRA that says that due to a glitch in how the menu is set up the point the button to "affect movement" responds to when clicked isn't actually on the button itself. Move your mouse around in the area until the button highlights and then you can click that point. I found it near the middle of the word "movement" in the button description but apparently it depends on screen size. Supposed to be fixed in 3.2.8.

I've just checked the latest 3.2.8 dev version and it is still not fixed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4480 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.