I want to buy a grocery store. How can I find one?

diggerjohn4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

If you want to buy a building, I am sure that you can find one easily.  There are a huge number of talented builders in world, so do a search and start visiting their display areas.  If you want to buy a complete grocery store with all of the products for resale, however, that is going to be extremely difficult.  Most creators sell their own work, so there is little market for wholesale groceries (or any other product).  You would have to get very lucky and find a creator who makes those products, is going out of business, and is willing to sell you his designs. 

You might have to make one. I could make some products for you. You could visit every Sandbox you can find on the Map, and ask other Residents if they would make a few items. Any realistic store will have products from many different manufacturers.

Total prim count would be difficult to manage.

Food products will sell. Plenty of empty shelves in SL homes. I might make a line of products just to see my Brand Inworld. That would be cool enough.

I look for Residents in Search, I can never find them. Screen name, display name, user name, resident name; I have no idea who is who anymore.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.