You do not meet the requirements to create a store. Please see the knowledge base for more details.

Lucy50sGirl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I just tried to create a store on the Marketplace but received the message '

You do not meet the requirements to create a store. Please see the knowledge base for more details.'. Can someone help me? I clicked the link and it took me to the page about the Marketplace, but did not tell me what 'requirements' I must meet. Has anyone seen this message? Does anyone know what it means?

Thank you for your help!

Added later: And this is how new I am: I tried to reply to you guys to say thank you for the help and can't figure out how! ha ha

I do appreciate it! i can't believe i missed that! Thank you muchly!!

3 answers to this question

Your account has to be at least 5 days old in order to create a marketplace store. According to your profile here, you just created your account today. Wait a few days, then try again.

ETA: Ah. Sometimes the one here is right; sometimes it's not. Still, the 17th puts the OP under the 5-day mark. (Just barely.) Try again tomorrow, Lucy, or the next day, and by then you should meet the qualifications.

ETA2: There actually is no way to reply to your own thread in the Answers section, Lucy, so don't feel bad ^_^ You can in the main forums, but in answers you just have to edit your original post, as you did.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.