Is it just me?or is anyone else having problems

nikita Jefferson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4491 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I know chat lag has been bad, but since this latest " hardware update" yesterday i can't create a new shirt in edit appearance, it happened yesterday and a new white shirt to apply a texture to eventually popped up, today was ok this morning but this afternoon, i have no facial features or body features, can't go into edit appearance, Takes forever to rez something, i copied my shop displays of bikinis to take up to the platform to work on, took about 3 min to appear in my invent, and about the same to rez up there I'm at a dead standstill ,i wanted to make up some bikini s and do the displays I see no post on here about this am i alone in this? I also got that " your clothing is still downloading " on log in, half hour later i went to try put a shape on and skin , but it says i can't cos my clothing is still downloading, i have a ruth shape on according to my inventory I've done the clear cache bit, i use Phoenix so i tried the SL viewer but no change Logged in and out again, just got a message that said " Failed to find body part in database" been on SL since 2007 and never had this problem before Seems to be ok now, i built myself back up with shape and skin and clothes and edit appearance seems to work now

2 answers to this question

Yesterday I was having a big delay to load things I was uploading. Today it seems to be fine til now.

There were some mistmatches on my avatar also, so I did that default procedure of clearing cache and relogging, and it went ok. 

I guess you should try doing this also, the problems you described seems really weird.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4491 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.