Successful Merchants wanna be in an SL Book?

Toysoldier Thor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This week I was approached by an individual that was intrigued at my SL Business and how I was able to make it successful and then diversify to an entirely new business sector (Fine Art). 

He is writing a book for publication in the next few weeks on how to start and operate a successful business in SL.  He wanted to use me in his book and he also asked me if I knew of any other successful business owners in SL that might also be considered for his book.  He is looking for examples of different business approaches / models and from various product  / service categories.

I gave hime the slant on SL Building Products to other builders / merchants and starting multiple lines of business.  I also gave him a lead for a business in the inworld service sector who had run a Wedding service / sim for almost 4 years.

If any of you fellow Merchants are interested in being interviewed regarding how you started your business in SL, your challenges, your marketing approaches, etc.  the I would poke at him. 

If he is interested in including you, you will be interviewed (he sent me a Word Document with the questions that I filled in my answers), you will need to give him a BIO, and a couple photos of you and your productline for the book.

Below is his contact info and just tell him Toy mention he was looking for successful business owners in SL:

Mark Milton : mmilton01@yahoo.com.au

I think you need to move fast though since he plans to finish quickly.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.