havent been getting any of the items i orders off the market place

hatter Fhang

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4064 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

so i havent been getting items i ordered off of the market place, my boyfriend sent three things to my avi from the market place, and it took him weeks to get aholed of the owner of the items (two different people) and they had to personally send them. i ordered something off of the market for my alt 3 weeks ago and it never showed up. is there an issue with the market place what the heck is goin on?

3 answers to this question

There is a known bug that prevents residents with an empty Block list from receiving IMs or inventory offers when they are off line.  The fix for this is being rolled out, and when it is, you should see your missing items delivered.  Or you can clear the log jam yourself by right clicking an object or person you don't particularly care for, and select Block.

Hello hatter and welcome to SL Forums. There is an issue with offlines which affects many residents. They get nothing when they are offline. Here is a jira: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-7540?  You can vote there, add your comment and follow the suggestion of Maestro Linden:

"After more investigation, I have a guess about why this issue only affects certain avatars. One of my avatars had this issue, and had an empty Block List. As soon as I had the avatar block an object inworld (right click -> Block), I immediately received the queued offline IMs. This fix persisted between different sessions, even after I removed the object from my Block List (making it empty once again).

For those of you affected by this bug, could you try blocking/muting an object or avatar, and see if that fixes your problem? To block an object (or avatar), you can right click on them, then select Manage->Block from the context menu."

Generally if you have problems with delivery failures from Marketplace, you have 2 options:

1. Contact the merchant in world or with im or better with a notecard
  2. Contact support submitting a ticket --> Marketplace --> Failed Marketplace Delivery

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4064 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.