Transferring Inventory

Bixee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I received an offer to transfer inventory from another SL resident. The email I received announcing the offer said, "Log in to accept", but I'm not sure if they meant to log-in online or log into SL. Then once logged in somewhere, how do I accept the offer?

Tnanks...

1 answer to this question

You can't accept an inventory offer unless you are in-world.  Any offers that are made while you are not in SL are held in your "in box", a holding bin that will keep up to 25 inventory items, IMs, group notices, group invitations, and notecards for up to 30 days.  When you log in to SL with your viewer, you will receive all of those items that have been held for you or, rather, you will be given the opportunity to accept each of those items.  For each one, you'll see a separate message box with a button to accept or reject the item. FYI, if you receive more than the 25 items allowed, the rest will be eliminated .... gone forever.  You will not even get a message telling you that they were sent.  For that reason, it is always best to be in world when people send you things, or to log in as soon as possible. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.