Lots of Playground Games at Hope Harbor School Playground

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4487 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone!  Just wanted to mention I've been making a lot of classical playground games and sports at Hope Harbor School's playground.  It's not just limited to people in the role-playing setting, either: anyone is welcome to come play here or grab some of the objects that you can play with anywhere!  And there's never a charge to play (well, except for 7 Seas... because that one isn't up to me)

Here are some of the games and activities I've built uniquely for this playground:

• Half-Court Basketball: Pass the ball around and shoot hoops, play Horse, and more on our outdoor basketball half-court.
  • Slapjack: A simple but exciting children's card game that tests your reflexes as everyone tries to be the first to slap the jacks (sometimes known as Snap in the UK).
  • Egyptian War (Ratscrew): A less widely known game, but a cult classic in many U.S. high schools, this game combines the rules of the centuries-old game "Beggar My Neighbor" with the reflexes of Slapjack.
  • Tetherball: A common playground game.  A ball hangs from a rope, and the goal is to hit the ball in such a way as to wrap the rope around the pole in your direction.
  • Frisbees: Throw and catch frisbees with your friends.  A relaxing low-pressure game.
  • Baseball: Grab a ball, a glove, and a bat.  You can play catch, bat the ball around, or even play a full game (stadium and scoreboard not included, so you'll have to keep track of your own scores!)
  • Soccer: A working soccer field, including a game timer, scoreboard, and ball.

The activities here are the product of an immense amount of scripting, animation, and building but several people, all offered for your free enjoyment.  Hope you have fun!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4487 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.